Managed Service Provider (MSP)
If your small business has limited IT capabilities, hire Aegis IT as your MSP.
A managed service provider, or MSP, is a third-party company that provides IT support so you don’t worry about it yourself. You can focus on your day to day tasks while the information technology experts keep your systems operational and your data safe.
Benefits of hiring an MSP include:
- Cost-efficient. Many small businesses don’t have the capacity to hire an IT expert. By outsourcing to an MSP, you can save money on employee expenses but still receive the benefits of IT security.
- Expert service offerings. Companies that offer MSP services typically have a wide range of experience in the IT field. You’ll gain access to experts who can keep your operations at peak performance.
- Higher levels of service. Your company’s needs should be at the foundation of your MSP’s service model. You’ll get a partner who will always have your company’s security at the forefront of their minds.
Learn more about why you need managed IT services.
Aegis IT offers expert MSP support services throughout northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia. We help a variety of small and medium businesses, as well as non-profit organizations and government agencies. We’d be honored to be your managed service provider.
Aegis MSP Services
- Microsoft Windows Server – setup domains and virtualization
- Microsoft SQL Server – back-end applications
- Virtualization – Hyper-V and VMWare for greater hardware utilization
- Network Monitoring
- Server Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Website Monitoring
- Backup Monitoring
- Desktop and Laptop – sales and server of hardware and software
- Microsoft Windows – Domain setup and migration
- Desktop Application Software – Quickbooks, Eaglesoft, Microsoft Office
- Printers and Peripherals – printers, scanners, scan-to-email
- Group Policy Configuration and Server Migration
- Help Desk Services
- Break-Fix Support
- Proactive Management
- Server Support
- Server Deployment
- Why You need Managed IT Services
- Data Retrieval – recovery from drive failure or Ransomeware
- Adware, Spyware, and Malware Removal
- Virus Removal
- Slow System Issues